Senior Graphic Designer, 2015–Present
• One of the founding members of the Charlotte team tasked to roll over JELD-WEN into the new branding; not limited to print materials, collateral, and POP displays.
Graphic Designer, 2014–2015
• Worked on the brand and web redevelopment of teknorapex.com, slated to launch end of 2015/early 2016.
• Helped with 2015 GUTS rebranding, a pumpkin carving contest that benefits the North Carolina chapter of Make-A-Wish.
University of South Carolina
Graphic Designer / Art Director, 2009–14
• Completely redesigned the Office of Undergraduate Admissions’ recruitment materials 2012–14; office reported a 15% increase in student application and interest.
• Served as a team member responsible for the university’s new brand campaign, No Limits, which included logo, print campaign, and sc.edu redevelopment.
• Helped launch USC’s Championship Attitude TV spot.
• Served as one of USC’s brand ambassadors; instructed lessons on photographic style to interdepartmental communicators.
Graphic Designer / Art Director, 2005–08
• Collaborated with the Columbia, S.C. chapter of the American Red Cross to promote À la Red Cross, a silent auction featuring renowned chef, Natalie Dupree.
• Successfully designed a postcard campaign that gained the Jewish Community Center 200+ new members.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills that foster good client relations.
• Brainstorming and strategizing new ways to elevate a brand.
• Ability to refresh a brand without shaking its foundation.
• Goal/task-oriented: sees projects from start to finish.
• Knowledge of prepress and has press checked high-budget projects with a print run of over 100,000.
• Managed interns.
Indesign | Photoshop | Illustrator | Quark XPress | Wordpress | HTML/CSS | Social Media | Basecamp | FileMaker Pro | Workamajig | Jira
May 2005, B.A. in Art Studio, Art History; Cum Laude
French / J’ai oublié quelque mots
Japanese / すこし